Lovegra tablets 100mg is the perfect generic medicine for females which is popular for its utilization in the treatment of sexual dysfunction in women. Some women feel a lack of healthy sexual affairs at the age of 40 or above due to hormonal changes which develop the disease called sexual dysfunction in them.
So, Lovegra tablets favor females to cure sexual dysfunction and improve the craving for sex with their sexual partner. Lovegra tablets have a PDE-5 family of vasodilators which become effective within 30 minutes and continue for 5 to 6 hours.
How do Lovegra tablets execute their task in the body?
Lovegra 100mg chewable tablet is made up of an active ingredient branded as Sildenafil Citrate which is used in its conventional variant. It starts distributing its effects in the body within 30 to 45 minutes and promotes the blood flow and sensitivity in the Vagina.
Lovegra tablets provide natural lubrication or smoothness to improve the sexual enjoyment during the coitus which offers you top-level sexual satisfaction. 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate is contained in each pill of Lovegra. It is recommended to consume this pharmaceutical according to the guidelines and dosage instructions.
How to use Lovegra tablets for gaining maximum efficiency?
- Avoid alcohol consumption when you are taking these medicines it will decrease the effectiveness rate of the drug.
- Do not attempt to consume it with other drugs of sexual dysfunction.
- Chew Lovegra tablets only when you are in the mood to doing intercourse.
- Don’t take heavy and fatty food in order to receive the maximum advantage of Lovegra tablets.
- It should be swallowed by those women only who want to stretch their sexual pleasure.
- The proper suggested dose of Lovegra is 100mg only.
- Do not try to take more than one pill within a day to avoid hazardous side effects.
What is the direction for usage and storage of Lovegra tablets?
Normally, it is advised to consume 100mg of Lovegra tablets and women should not exceed the dose in any condition without consulting a physician. It is necessary to take Lovegra tablets 30 minutes prior to involvement in any sexual activity. Also, it should not be taken more than 1 within 24 hours. Moreover, Lovegra pills should be stored in a cool and dry place where pets, children, and sunlight could not reach. It will not allow the drug to lose its characteristics for a long time.
How side effects of Lovegra tablets can affect your health condition?
As far as it has been observed, the Lovegra tablets do not show any serious side effects but sometimes due to overdose and other reasons, you may feel facial flushing, sensitivity to light, mild headache, nausea, stomach problems, and stuffy nose. However, temporary loss in vision or impaired hearing can be dangerous side effects and if you experience the same, do not consume Lovegra tablets anymore and share it with your doctor immediately.
Who should stop using Lovegra tablets is described in the following conditions?
- Such women who are pregnant or breastfeeding their child should not gulp Lovegra tablets.
- Avoid taking Lovegra tablets with nitrate-containing drugs as it may cause some complications.
- Do not make an attempt to bite these tablets if you are suffering from serious heart, kidney, or liver disease.
- People facing high or low blood pressure should not take this pharmaceutical.
- The patients with sickle cell disease, bone cancer, or Anemia should avoid its absorption.
- It is specifically designed for females above 18 years of age.
- Do not merge it with drugs that are used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections.